With the technical barriers to creating a podcast lowered significantly in the last couple of years, many podcasters are now finding new audiences for their business through creating their own podcast show.
In this episode, we’re joined by Jordan Paris who produces profitable podcasts to help businesses grow in both profit and influence. Jordan’s podcast, Growth Mindset University interviews the most successful people on planet earth like James Altucher, Grant Cardone, Robert Greene, Mark Manson, Dan Millman, Ryan Serhant, and Naveen Jain. He’s been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur & Yahoo! Finance.
We invited Jordon on the show after his very personalised message he sent on LinkedIn asking us about our show. “People say never pitch on LinkedIn. Wrong. Do your homework on your prospect. Understand what problems your prospect has. Bridge the gap between their problem and your potential solution. Make it personal. Nobody likes a generic and copied and pasted pitch. Be bold and take chances.”
Here’s what you can learn from the episode:
- Monetising a podcast
- Is podcasting all about tech?
- Pitching on LinkedIn: Do it or not?
- Saturation in the podcasting world
- Objections to podcasts
Links and Resources
- Connect and follow me on LinkedIn and let me know you’ve heard the podcast
- Connect and follow Jordan Paris on LinkedIn and check out Trend Up Media
- Learn how to produce quality videos with ease, speed, and scale with our DIY Video Program
- Register for our video marketing workshop to learn how to leverage engaging videos for your company’s website, social and offline channels.
Thank you for listening!
Thank you so much for listening to this episode! Don’t forget to subscribe to iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
Also, it would mean the world to me if you would rate and review us on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a HUGE difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.