It’s a new world for business and one of the massive changes especially in marketing is the way we engage with people. In this episode, we’re joined by Sian Jenkins, the marketing director ANZ of Genesys, as she gives us a snapshot of the engineering required to strategise and orchestrate a virtual event.
Sian has 14 years of experience in developing, executing and analysing B2B marketing strategies across a broad spectrum of industries. This year, Genesys ANZ hosted their first-ever virtual flagship customer event — G Summit.
“We decided that we still wanted to have that large customer gathering virtually and decided to try to replicate that experience of our G Summit events that we hold every year. I think it is the testing ground for 2021. I think next year we’ll probably see virtual events evolving massively even more and changing from what they are now. There are so many being held now and people are only going to be learning more and improving and they’re getting better and better as we go along.”
Here’s what you can learn from the episode:
- New marketing landscape
- Benefits of events
- First-ever virtual G-Summit
- What does it take to orchestrate a virtual event
- The value of on-camera training
Links and Resources
- Connect and follow me on LinkedIn and let me know you’ve heard the podcast
- Connect and follow Sian Jenkins on LinkedIn and check out their pre-recorded videos for the first-ever virtual G-Summit
- Learn how to produce quality videos with ease, speed, and scale with our DIY Video Program
- Register for our video marketing workshop to learn how to leverage engaging videos for your company’s website, social and offline channels.
Thank you for listening!
Thank you so much for listening to this episode! Don’t forget to subscribe to iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
Also, it would mean the world to me if you would rate and review us on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a HUGE difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.