It’s a new world for business and one of the massive changes especially in marketing is the way we engage with people. In this episode, we’re joined by Sian Jenkins, the marketing director ANZ of Genesys, as she gives her insights on the utilisation of pre-recorded videos in virtual events.
Sian has 14 years of experience in developing, executing, and analysing B2B marketing strategies across a broad spectrum of industries. This year, Genesys ANZ hosted its first-ever virtual flagship customer event — G Summit.
“Doing a 45-minute keynote presentation doesn’t translate well in a virtual event. Clearly, it’s not how we consume digital content. We knew that we need to make sessions shorter and we have a lot less time to convey the messages. To engage people, we need to up our game in the actual production stakes. That’s why we decided we definitely wanted to work with a company like you guys to help us do that.”
Here’s what you can learn from the episode:
- Engagement level on virtual events
- What looks good VS what doesn’t
- Feedback from the audience
- Q&A – Promoting a virtual event
- Q&A – Pre-recorded and live videos
- Tips for organising virtual events
Links and Resources
- Connect and follow me on LinkedIn and let me know you’ve heard the podcast
- Connect and follow Sian Jenkins on LinkedIn and check out their pre-recorded videos for the first-ever virtual G-Summit
- Learn how to produce quality videos with ease, speed, and scale with our DIY Video Program
- Register for our video marketing workshop to learn how to leverage engaging videos for your company’s website, social and offline channels.
Thank you for listening!
Thank you so much for listening to this episode! Don’t forget to subscribe to iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
Also, it would mean the world to me if you would rate and review us on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a HUGE difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.