In this episode with Chris Schwager (Video Marketer from Ridge Films) is interviewed by Den Lennie (Coach & Mentor from Video Business Accelerator). Get wrapped up in their journey as they explore the challenges all business face at some point. Chris unpacks tips behind Ridge Films growth and what it takes to survive in a digital world.
“We could switch on a camera and edit a video, that was all we had. When we transitioned and pivoted the business, from a video production company into a video marketing agency, we knew that we had to stand by the things that we had built, and make sure they become repetitious in our daily communication to the market, so that people truly do understand that we are different – to provide our clients an ongoing, sustainable competitive advantage using video marketing.”
Here’s what you can learn from the episode:
- Chris’ Story and Ridge Films
- Empowering business with education – Video Marketing Workshop
- Google reviews as a significant ranking metric
- Video production VS Video marketing
- Video solutions as a sustainable competitive advantage
Links and Resources
- Connect and follow me on LinkedIn and let me know you’ve heard the podcast
- Connect and follow Den Lennie on LinkedIn and check out How To Scale a Video Business podcast by Den Lennie
- Learn how to produce quality videos with ease, speed, and scale with our DIY Video Program
- Register for our video marketing workshop to learn how to leverage engaging videos for your company’s website, social and offline channels.
Thank you for listening!
Thank you so much for listening to this episode! Don’t forget to subscribe to iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
Also, it would mean the world to me if you would rate and review us on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a HUGE difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.