This is part TWO of the interview of Den Lennie (Coach & Mentor from Video Business Accelerator) with Chris Schwager (Video Marketer from Ridge Films). In this episode, it will be a trip down memory lane as Chris takes us through their journey transitioning from a regular video production company. Find out why investing in yourself should be a top priority for anyone serious about improving their business and life.
“We invested in referral marketing groups. We got out there and we started to listen and learn, we started to understand what it took for businesses to be successful and I gotta say content creation is just a piece of the puzzle. I would say the biggest success for us has been the fact that we got control of our marketing, sales, and our finances and we didn’t do it alone.”
Here’s what you can learn from the episode:
- Reasons why investing in yourself is so important
- Our key to success
- Caring for your client’s outcomes
- Why you got to be social on socials
- Creating meaningful relationships through LinkedIn
- Clear communication and attention deficit
Links and Resources
- Connect and follow me on LinkedIn and let me know you’ve heard the podcast
- Connect and follow Den Lennie on LinkedIn and check out How To Scale a Video Business podcast by Den Lennie
- Learn how to produce quality videos with ease, speed, and scale with our DIY Video Program
- Register for our video marketing workshop to learn how to leverage engaging videos for your company’s website, social and offline channels.
Thank you for listening!
Thank you so much for listening to this episode! Don’t forget to subscribe to iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
Also, it would mean the world to me if you would rate and review us on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a HUGE difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.