“When a market is saturated, the only way you can build trust is by being different.”
Chris Schwager (Video Marketer from Ridge Films) sits down with Dom Procter (LinkedIn Specialist and Founder of Outsourced Staff). In this episode, learn how to use video in LinkedIn InMails to reach new clients and improve engagement. Find out why a consistent, structured, and targeted LinkedIn outreach (with the use of personalised videos) has been a high-success tactic for Ridge Films and how it can help you to generate more sales.
Here’s what you can learn from the episode:
- How to get the most amount of connections and engagement
- Why LinkedIn and Sales Navigators are just pieces of the puzzle
- Continuous, on-going, and structured approach as a high-success tactic
- How does video work in LinkedIn outreach?
- Results of the Lead Generating Video In LinkedIn Inmail
- Tips for B2B’s to tap LinkedIn potential
Links and Resources
- Connect and follow me on LinkedIn and let me know you’ve heard the podcast
- Connect and follow Dom Procter on LinkedIn if you’re interested in generating more lead through LinkedIn
- Learn how to produce quality videos with ease, speed, and scale with our DIY Video Program
- Register for our video marketing workshop to learn how to leverage engaging videos for your company’s website, social and offline channels.
Thank you for listening!
Thank you so much for listening to this episode! Don’t forget to subscribe to iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
Also, it would mean the world to me if you would rate and review us on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a HUGE difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.