Bestseller ProductsShop more
- Be a regular source of information people want, when they want it
- Present relevant news in a clear and unbiased manner
- Perfect for social media, blogs, emails, and websites
A Market Commentary Video gets your audience talking by presenting relevant news, developing issues and important topics as seen in this financial services example by Cardena Private Wealth.
- Let competitors send cards, while you send a personalised xmas video
- Show behind the scenes of your organisation
- Perfect for email campaigns, social media, and video brochures
A short and fun Christmas Video such as this Fortune Village Chinese Restaurant example in the food & beverages industry, is an intimate message that can show your team, culture and appreciation of your clients, during the holiday season.
- Demonstrate your companies capabilities
- Introduce your company and how it helps, in 60 second
- For email signatures, presentations and websites
A company profile video is the ultimate video business card. For Hunterwood Solutions it’s a unique and versatile way to spark interest in their finance company in a human and creative way.
- Increase conversion rates
- Prove your service offering works
- Great for sales meetings, service pages, and websites
A Service Testimonial video is a story from a happy client filmed ideally at their place of business. In this example with IT SYS Cloud Services, their client was interviewed on a specific experience using the service. This removed doubt through specific stories of positive experiences from a happy client.
- Build confidence and improve lead quality
- Reduce objections to your service
- Great for social media, blogs, email campaigns, and website
A Service Overview Video, as seen in this example by Online Marketing Gurus quickly demonstrates what your service is, why your clients need it and what the usage is, in less than 90 seconds.
- Influence prospects to purchase
- Shorten lead times
- Great for emails, websites & landing pages
A Prospect Nurture video for potential clients shows you as different. For Supermate it helped prospects to buy faster and easier within the IT industry.
Showing all 1 result
- Innovative and sure to get a wow!
- Fast results with automatic play
- Great for sales meetings, and cold opportunities
Video brochures keep prospective customers watching, talking & buying. There is nothing on the market that competes with the open rate and engagement which results in increased sales.